Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix came in yesterday - Question

Wallyg

My Helix came in yesterday and for too many reasons to list I only had about 20 minutes to spin through the presets in headphones running my Variax direct in.

Sounded OK but nothing better or even close to what I have dialed in on my HD500X. Started to doubt the hype until I hit on a Soldano model and I could not believe how great it sounded and more importantly felt! Wow! Stunning!

My question is about the proper procedure to update the software. I know it is spread all over this forum but could someone tell me the exact steps in order that I need to follow to bring it current so I don't mess up a good thing?

Right now It shows 1.04 installed.

Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

The 'Support' and Downloads areas of the board are your best place for this information.  Just specify Helix as the product and whatever operating system you have and you'll see all the release notes and updates to download.  The latest is FW 1.12

http://line6.com/software/index.html

Helix Editor v1.12 Release Candidate:

You'll have to mark 'Beta' to achieve this.