Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Maybe it's just me...

Gareth1

Or it might be my old MacBook, tho I've not had any issues thus far!

I just can't seem to get the editor for Helix to work, I have this little side screen with the presets etc all the time and no nice Helix looking screen to edit on. I'm running latest OS X and updates for my Helix.

Also as a side note, can I get my variax HD editor to run through the Helix, like my old X3 live did?

I might just be old and tired, but I can't work out what's going on! A simple tutorial might help with the editor (start to finish)

Thanks Guys!

Are you sure you are running the latest version (v1.12) of the Helix app/edit program? Older versions had only the sidescreen area; only the newest version has the editor portion. To download the latest version go to the Downloads area of this website. Select Helix in the Software (not Product) field. To use this editor successfully you should also be using the latest v1.12 Helix firmware.

Unfortunately Helix does not yet operate as a Workbench HD interface. This capability is expected to be added in a future firmware update but no promises and no timeline.

• Upvote 1