Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

cover for Firehawk 1500 ??

frogman06

Anyone found a cover that will fit the Firehawk 1500 ?

Thanks

Yesterday I sent an email to the guys at Le Cover (lecover.com) to see if they make one. Have not heard back yet. Usually they can make anything.  I have bought several over the years several of my amps and cabs. Every one of those covers still looks brand new.  Rugged fabric with about 1/4" of padding sewn in.

Yesterday I sent an email to the guys at Le Cover (lecover.com) to see if they make one. Have not heard back yet. Usually they can make anything.  I have bought several over the years several of my amps and cabs. Every one of those covers still looks brand new.  Rugged fabric with about 1/4" of padding sewn in.

LeCover just put together their Firehawk 1500 cover.  Several variations available (colors, padded, etc.) at http://lecover.com/proddetail.php?prod=925.02

There are some photos on the web for a case with wheels. Are they going to produce it?

There was a post on vguitar forums.

https://goo.gl/images/J2O1TQ

I've checked the line 6 store nothing yet.

there are 2 dents on the front edge already on my Firehawk 1500 thanks to shipping. I'd rather not beat it up. On eBay I saw 2 types of padded covers, but I'd rather get the padded bag with wheels. It looks like it has some pockets for cords. A winner in my book. i went to my local GC and did a non scientific test on the weight of a few amps. The Firehawk 1500 felt lighter then a DT50 2x12 and a twin reverb to me. I'd rather not buy a road case or a padded cover without wheels.

There are some photos on the web for a case with wheels. Are they going to produce it?

There was a post on vguitar forums.

https://goo.gl/images/J2O1TQ

I've checked the line 6 store nothing yet.

there are 2 dents on the front edge already on my Firehawk 1500 thanks to shipping. I'd rather not beat it up. On eBay I saw 2 types of padded covers, but I'd rather get the padded bag with wheels. It looks like it has some pockets for cords. A winner in my book. i went to my local GC and did a non scientific test on the weight of a few amps. The Firehawk 1500 felt lighter then a DT50 2x12 and a twin reverb to me. I'd rather not buy a road case or a padded cover without wheels.

Anyone have any info on this padded bag with the wheels? Was this some type of custom order or prototype?