Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bluetooth Connectivity

Vegascoach

• 2 months later...

I've had a few of these types of experiences. I can't give a definite answer, but I know sometimes I have too many devices saved in my phone, or I have other bluetooth devices in the room that may be searching and I don't realize it. Maybe try "forgetting everything else on your device and make sure there are no other devices sending out a bluetooth signal. Like I said, don't know if this works 100% but it seems to have helped me a couple times in the recent past.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem on my PC (Win 10). Music streaming was working perfectly but suddenly amplify is shown as being disconnected in the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel. When I check Bluetooth it shows that amplify is paired with the PC!

I don't know whether I should seek advice from support on this. It has been a couple of days now and it is extremely frustrating.

I wondered if anyone had experienced a similar problem and found a workaround.

Also, +1 for removing old stale (unused) BT paired connections on your PC/device. I have had BT phones that had a horrible time reconnecting until I realized I had every single BT device I have ever owned on the paired list. I removed everything I did not use anymore and my BT connections became more stable. Not sure whether it was snake oil, placebo effect or whether BT was actively scanning  for every single paired device on my list, but can't hurt to keep it clean.

Thanks guys. I've been unpairing and repairing for several days. Sometime it works other times it doesn't!

For some reason the connection seems to drop out and then it becomes a major pain in the bum to get it to stream again. Funnily enough I've had no problem connecting with the app. Great amp. The sound tone is incredible, which is why I bought it.