Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lock the patch

ftc111172

I think I have the same problem - I quite often hit the bottom left BANK DOWN button when I meant to hit the one next to it.

It's very frustrating because you can't hit it again to get back - you need to hit the "CANCEL" button at top right.  Not easy to find when you are singing as well!!!

There isn't any way to lock the patch - but if you choose 10 STOMP mode then the BANK up and down buttons become extra STOMP switches instead - it just makes it annoying having to switch in and out of preset mode in between songs.

No it's not but, as was stated, the fact is that there is no way at this time to lock a patch. Making sure you always have a backup is the next best thing.

This isn't always a certainty either. Recently, I was reorganizing my presets, and about a week later I noticed one of my bass presets was no longer a bass preset. Unfortunately for me, I had backed up this state of things. As well as a backup of the backup. Ugh!

Luckily the preset was fairly easy to recreate. Don't know what caused this to happen. I was using the editor to do the reorganizing by copying and pasting presets to new locations. That's it. The bass preset was named 'Bass', and it took me a while to notice things were wrong because even after the preset was no longer the bass preset, it was still named 'Bass'.

Could be a bug. But if it is, I have no idea how I did it. So if you're moving presets around, if might be a good idea to double check to make sure things are correct.