Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't Login updater...

Ryuichi36

Hello every one , I'm new to here , and sorry for my poor English.

I want update my HELIX but I cant login LINE6 updater,every time I try,it's will show[invalid Login]every time.

I also reset my password 2 times,or create a new account,but still show[invalid Login].

Anyone have a same problem? and how to solve it?

Thank you very much.

No need to delete the thread, and it's not a waste of resources. Someday someone else may read this and recognize that they, too, should use their Line 6 username rather than their email address to login.

Glad you got it sorted out.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This seems like an appropriate place to rant.

I love everything about the Helix.

WHY must we log in with our passwords to get software downloads?  This is always a stumbling block for me because I always forget the rarely-used password.  And the "forgot password" thing seems to be broken.

It's not as if there's any use for HELIX software for other than for HELIX hardware owners.

Who's going to steal it?

• 2 months later...

This seems like an appropriate place to rant.

I love everything about the Helix.

WHY must we log in with our passwords to get software downloads?  This is always a stumbling block for me because I always forget the rarely-used password.  And the "forgot password" thing seems to be broken.

It's not as if there's any use for HELIX software for other than for HELIX hardware owners.

Who's going to steal it? 

and that's just for the Line 6 updater 

you need a different line 6 login for everything they have ...

line 6 updater ,line 6 monkey ,Line 6 custom tone ,Line 6 ideas , etc. etc.

you should be able to get one line 6 login and password and have it work for everything .

come on Line 6 ...  this is the 21st-century ... does it really need to be this difficult and convoluted .

and that's just for the Line 6 updater 

you need a different line 6 login for everything they have ...

line 6 updater ,line 6 monkey ,Line 6 custom tone ,Line 6 ideas , etc. etc.

you should be able to get one line 6 login and password and have it work for everything .

come on Line 6 ...  this is the 21st-century ... does it really need to be this difficult and convoluted .

Not sure what you mean. I use a single login for all Line 6 stuff. Same user ID and password combination works for everything. Of course, if you created a different combination each time you were asked then you have to use them accordingly.

Not sure what you mean. I use a single login for all Line 6 stuff. Same user ID and password combination works for everything. Of course, if you created a different combination each time you were asked then you have to use them accordingly.

i'm saying when you log into Line 6 for anything ... you should be able to go to any Line 6 subheading without having to log into each individual place .

if I am logged into custom tone I should be able to go to ideascale without having to login again .

get everything under the same roof .

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, Avitohol said:

I'm not able to change the password of Line 5 updater. If I follow the link for changing it, I end up in my Line 6 account where I can change it, but I have to provide my old password which I actually don't know. So it's like Catch 22

How are you logged into your Line 6 account if you don’t know the password? I suppose it could just be saved with the browser.

You should be able to reset you password using the “Forgot Username or Password” link on the sign in page for the site. You probably have to sign out to get to it.