Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can I send an email to Line6 Support team?

Hi,

I'm having a trouble with my JTV-69.

(Alt tune warbling)

http://line6.com/support/topic/21214-alternate-tune-sounds-weird/?do=findComment&comment=161548

Living in Non-US country, and I found one official line6 distributor in my country so I contacted them.

But they said, it is not piezo pickup problem.

Maybe signal process issue.

To fix it, they need A new variax Board (PCA??)

But they don't have it, and they cannot ask to headquarter

(because they only treat new variax standard right now as they mentioned.).

If I get and bring it, they can install it as they said...

So Can I order new variax Board or is there any other way to solve this problem?

• 6 years later...

hello.

i'm from Sri Lanka.i got a line 6 tone port ux1 audio interface.then i tried to connect to my MacBook Air (M1 chip).but their drivers are not supporting in to my laptop.so i just wanna help from you for the connect this one as soon as possible and please give me some guidence to make it worthy for me.

thank you.

idprime,...

For a UX1 and other interfaces, the Computer Based Recording section would be the place for such questions.

For future question this is a section for guitar questions.

Still, someone here would be able to answer this.

And when getting Drivers to run an interface, check the Downloads page to be certain of computer operating system is a match.

https://line6.com/software/index.html

Looks like M1 is compatible. Also make certain the device is registered in your account.

• 8 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 4:27 PM, craig5150 said:

There is no getting support. Line 6 SUCKS. There's no human to help, you can't download updates, no monkey available anymore, no help. YOU SUCK

Craig, we get calls, email tickets, texts and chats every weekday. Start at https://line6.com/company/contact/. All software is free to download at www.Line6.com/software. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 4:27 PM, craig5150 said:

There is no getting support. Line 6 SUCKS. There's no human to help, you can't download updates, no monkey available anymore, no help. YOU SUCK

YIKES! I have not had those issues. It has been awhile since I've needed them and maybe at times it's a little slow but I have always at least gotten some kind of response. Sorry your experience wasn't as good. I'm not sure why you can't download updates.