Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Thin Lizzy, Billy Idol and Van Halen presets

Chris-Beaver

• 3 years later...
13 hours ago, davidcox257 said:

Hi there

Can you tell me if the Thin Lizzy patch is available for the HX Stomp as well?

Thanks

Not sure about the one made by Chris Beaver, but as they were created on the Helix floor model, maybe not.

You could download the files (link above) and try it to see if it will load. Nothing to lose!

There is one specifically done by someone else for HX Stomp and it is available from the CustomTone “HX Stomp” download area.

Don’t know how accurate it is or even if it any good at all. If your gear is in anyway different to the stuff used to create the preset, you may be better off starting from scratch and making your own.

Anyhow, here ya go!

https://line6.com/customtone/search/?submitted=1&family=hx_stomp&search_term=Thin+lizzy

On 4/9/2020 at 1:59 PM, themetallikid said:

Thanks I tried searching initially, but I don't use FB very much from a cpu and its interface is quite different and gave me lots of other options that weren't correct.

Yep! It's probably best to avoid FarceBuck whenever possible, but when needs must...

Strange thing - If you don't use a cpu and it's interface for web browsing that's one thing, but you must have a computer to be able download hlx. files and to use HX Edit to manage the presets.

Whatever, enjoy the patches  - Here they are

Edited by datacommando
Removed file - low on space
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, datacommando said:

Yep! It's probably best to avoid FarceBuck whenever possible, but when needs must...

Strange thing - If you don't use a cpu and it's interface for web browsing that's one thing, but you must have a computer to be able download hlx. files and to use HX Edit to manage the presets.

Whatever, enjoy the patches  - Here they areChris Beaver Artist Presets Week 2 .rar

I do have a cpu that I use for lots of things, just usually only access FB via mobile device.  I can't remember the last time I did anything on FB via cpu.  I can't wait to try them out.  thanks again

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

I know this is really old but hoping I might still be able to get these. I tried to join his FB group and have been waiting over a week for approval (which is fine - I get that the group may not be very active) but hoping that someone might have a link that I can download these from. thanks