Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spreadsheet of All Helix Models

grittynitty

Hey Everybody,

I just spent a couple hours copying every model (effects, amps, cabs, etc.) from the Helix owner's manual into an Excel spreadsheet.  The first tab (ALL MODELS) should be printable going down the whole list.  I also took every model type and put it on its own tab: distortion models, dynamics, etc.  Best part is, I even took a screenshot of the owner's manual pdf and exactly matched the color coding from the Line 6 Helix owner's manual.  Here's hoping somebody enjoys my hard work!

This should be a good way to see which "real world" models correspond to which model.

Here it is: Helix Models.xlsx

Enjoy!

Hey Everybody,

I just spent a couple hours copying every preset (effects, amps, cabs, etc.) from the Helix owner's manual into an Excel spreadsheet.  The first tab (ALL MODELS) should be printable going down the whole list.  I also took every preset type and put it on its own tab: distortion models, dynamics, etc.  Best part is, I even took a screenshot of the owner's manual pdf and exactly matched every color from the Line 6 Helix owner's manual.  Here's hoping `somebody enjoys my hard work!

I'd love to check it out but I don't see the link??

I'd love to check it out but I don't see the link??

Hi radatats,

I just fixed this issue.  I couldn't figure out how to directly upload the file to the forums, so I had to use a third party file sharing site. Hope it works OK

• Upvote 1

in general you can upload whatever you want here if it is in a compressed zip file.. (Max. single file size: 2MB)

Can you point me to the correct web address for uploading directly to the forums? Thanks

Thanks for the effort. I have the HELIX on its way but I'm having serious doubts about the JTV guitars. I've read way too many horror stories. I am curious though, would love to see the interaction between the HELIX and the guitar modeling.