Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Vetta NEED VDI CARD!

scott_fumc

I just bought a used Vetta version 1. I bought it sight unseen with the longboard for a really good price. I really hoped that it already had the VDI expansion card installed, but alas.... it did not. Of course, I have had no luck sourcing one. I turn, in desperation to you all. Where can I find a VDI Expansion card for my Vetta. I have been reading about a lot of "dead" Vettas. I'd love to pick up a VDI card from someone who pulled it out of their old Vetta. 

Scott

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/8/2016 at 5:53 PM, scott_fumc said:

I just bought a used Vetta version 1. I bought it sight unseen with the longboard for a really good price. I really hoped that it already had the VDI expansion card installed, but alas.... it did not. Of course, I have had no luck sourcing one. I turn, in desperation to you all. Where can I find a VDI Expansion card for my Vetta. I have been reading about a lot of "dead" Vettas. I'd love to pick up a VDI card from someone who pulled it out of their old Vetta. 

Scott

Scott my guess is you'll have better luck finding a complete amp with the digital card in it than just the VDI card alone and probably for about the same amount of money.