Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD GX + BIAS "ASIO Driver Open Failure"

Hi everyone,

At first I don't know it's a right place for this topic, but I didn't found topics connected with GX so I will write there..

A week ago I downloaded BIAS FX demo on my laptop worked in Windows 7 and everything was ok, but yesterday I updated Win 7 to Win 10 (you know, freeeee windows) and started BIAS FX. At first start BIAS threw an error "BIAS FX will be closed", but currently it is working.
The problem is the audio settings, I set up DEVICE as ASIO and trying to set OUTPUT to ASIO GX and it throws me "ASIO Driver Open Failure!", the other settings giving me a cancer because the delays are soo huge and I cannot play like that.

POD GX is working good with POD Farm, but BIAS FX offers a better sound for me so it's very important to me to play on BIAS,

HALP!!!   :o

post-1916156-0-77403400-1468138751_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just for clarification, the same workflow was working fine before updating Windows?

Yep it was working fine on Windows 7,  currently I updated drivers by Line6 Monkey for Windows 10 and the error still occurs. I will ask BIAS support what they think about it ..

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...