Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

8 Stomp Switches after 2.0 Update?

jshoenfelt

I just did the update to 2.0 and I seem to not be able to set 8 Stomp switches for my patches, I went into global settings and I do not see that as an option ( all I see is 4 Stomp/4Snapshots ect).  Did this functionality go away or did I totally miss it?  Thanks

It's still there... You're looking at the wrong setting. You're actually looking at the "Preset Mode Switches" setting (under knob 2). The setting for how the footswitches are set up in Stomp Mode is under knob 3 - "Stomp Mode Switches".

• Upvote 1

I just did the update to 2.0 and I seem to not be able to set 8 Stomp switches for my patches, I went into global settings and I do not see that as an option ( all I see is 4 Stomp/4Snapshots ect).  Did this functionality go away or did I totally miss it?  Thanks

I noticed that too, it's missing in the global settings. But you can have it when you hit the "Mode" footswitch.

• Upvote 2

I noticed that too, it's missing in the global settings. But you can have it when you hit the "Mode" footswitch.

Phil's post just above yours explained this. It's still there, in the same spot.

Nothing's changed footswitch-wise in 2.0 except for the ability to add a row of Snapshot switches to preset mode and the ability to have your Bank Up/Down switches act as Snapshot Up/Down.

Phil's post just above yours explained this. It's still there, in the same spot.

Nothing's changed footswitch-wise in 2.0 except for the ability to add a row of Snapshot switches to preset mode and the ability to have your Bank Up/Down switches act as Snapshot Up/Down.

Thanks, I was in the Preset Mode and had to change to the Stop Mode by hitting the Mode footswitch. Therefore I didn't see any changes when dialing the knob 3.

• Upvote 1