MolchMon

Anyone Else Underwhelmed?

You don't worry about damage down front of stage? I knew a guy that bought the Fractal floor thingy and the first night he used it a drunk chick spilled beer on it. I bought the rack specifically for live use, partially for that reason and partly so I could use a good rackmount power conditioner and also not have a long audio cable from my wireless receiver.

No worries about drinks, been lucky I guess .... Plus I would be inclined to kick anyone (especially someone who sauced up) who approaches with a drink :D

• Upvote 1

200w.gif

How funny... i’m Listening to Alice In Chains-Check My Brain whiles’t seeing this post... roflmao!!,

No worries about drinks, been lucky I guess .... Plus I would be inclined to kick anyone (especially someone who sauced up) who approaches with a 

Assuming you're right there! I'm one of those guys who has to panic-run back to my pedalboard when I realize I have a patch change coming! But seriously, I'm allergic to having the brains of my gear on the floor. Plus there's the issue of where do you put your wireless receiver.

Assuming you're right there! I'm one of those guys who has to panic-run back to my pedalboard when I realize I have a patch change coming! But seriously, I'm allergic to having the brains of my gear on the floor. Plus there's the issue of where do you put your wireless receiver.

I put mine on my pedalboard...

VNRshJi.jpg

VNRshJi.jpg

Hehe that looks terrifying to me. Even is something didn't get spilled on it I'd be basically guaranteed to kick or step on the pots to those expensive-looking stompers you got there...

Hehe that looks terrifying to me. Even is something didn't get spilled on it I'd be basically guaranteed to kick or step on the pots to those expensive-looking stompers you got there...

Never been an issue for me, I guess... I've been using pedalboards since 2000 or so, and have only ever had one issue, and that was sort of a fluke. I once had a pedalboard up on stage at an open mic, and one of the other acts was a 300lb dude who decided to dance and he completely stomped on my DL4, ripping out 2 of the 1/4" jacks. Oddly enough, no alcohol was involved...

Never been an issue for me, I guess... I've been using pedalboards since 2000 or so, and have only ever had one issue, and that was sort of a fluke. I once had a pedalboard up on stage at an open mic, and one of the other acts was a 300lb dude who decided to dance and he completely stomped on my DL4, ripping out 2 of the 1/4" jacks. Oddly enough, no alcohol was involved...

I would have probably been the guy who stepped on your stuff! I'm a really active performer, so the less stuff I can get away with onstage the better. What I really hate is gigs where I have to sing; a mic stand between me and the audience is just in a terrible, terrible spot.

VNRshJi.jpg

Is that the new ELX200 12p speaker laying on the right of Line6 L2T? How do you like/compare the EV with the line6?

Thank you :)

Is that the new ELX200 12p speaker laying on the right of Line6 L2T? How do you like/compare the EV with the line6?

Thank you :)

That speaker belonged to the people running sound... Was just a stage monitor at the time. The L2t belongs to me.