Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Any update on Carry case with wheels for L6

Mgregory623

I posted on a topic below regarding this. The post included a link to the pictures of a padded trolley bag they said back in Feb they were planning on making for the Firehawk 1500. I have been waiting patiently for any information. Aside from a hardened road case the only bag with wheels I could find is a bag made by Gator cases. It fits a 2x12 type of amp so extra padding would probably be needed. If anyone has any information I'm hoping they will add to this or the other post.

• 2 months later...

Hello

After having a rant about there not having any corner protectors and insufficient handles for FH1500 I then got onto the trolley case.

Advised by line 6 these would be available Feb 2018. Very good, amp will be wrecked by then, for goodness sake it is only a trolley and cover, what is the problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello again

trolley available Feb 2017, amp will still be wrecked by then.

Hello,

Where do you got this information ?

The Firehawk 1500 Roller Bag is available in USA via Sweewater and others sellors, but not already in Europe.

Will it be available on the Line 6 Store (any locations shipping) on February 2017 ?

It would be so cool...

Regards from France

Simon

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I will give you an information that is destined to the Europe's customers. The line 6 Firehawk 1500 roller bag is not available from any sellor in Europe and Line6 cannot say when it will be, they just say "it will be available" but no realease date.

So, there is an alternative to the Line 6 Firehawk Roller Bag. It is the Yamaha Roller Bag for their Stagepas 600i. The Firehawk AND the FBV3 fit perfect in it as shown in the images here (from the line 6 Firehawk 1500 facebook group).

15894860_10206421517376228_7913780043338

And now WITH the FBV3

15871751_1211382658945056_55621876361766

Only 119 EUR for this and although walls are not hard, it is well padded and protects the amp very well.

Hope this will help Europe Customers,

Regards from France

Simon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks Simon. Fed up waiting for Line6 to send one here to the U.K. so ordered and ready for delivery. You should be on commission lol.

Stew

Hi all, I will give you an information that is destined to the Europe's customers. The line 6 Firehawk 1500 roller bag is not available from any sellor in Europe and Line6 cannot say when it will be, they just say "it will be available" but no realease date.

So, there is an alternative to the Line 6 Firehawk Roller Bag. It is the Yamaha Roller Bag for their Stagepas 600i. The Firehawk AND the FBV3 fit perfect in it as shown in the images here (from the line 6 Firehawk 1500 facebook group).

15894860_10206421517376228_7913780043338

And now WITH the FBV3

15871751_1211382658945056_55621876361766

Only 119 EUR for this and although walls are not hard, it is well padded and protects the amp very well.

Hope this will help Europe Customers,

Regards from France

Simon

Thanks Simon. Fed up waiting for Line6 to send one here to the U.K. so ordered and ready for delivery. You should be on commission lol.

Stew

I've ordered one of these too.. will let everyone know what it's like when it arrives :-)

Thanks for the tip Simpson2111

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

I've ordered one of these too.. will let everyone know what it's like when it arrives :-)

Thanks for the tip Simpson2111

Rich

Got the case now.. pretty happy with it - having wheels and handles at either end does make the amp easier to move/carry .. unfortunately it's doesn't make the FIrehawk 1500 any lighter - it is a heavy beast!