Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2.0 freezing?

rng52465

When I scroll through my presets, it freezes at a certain one and nothing responds.  Any advice?

If you have already done your global reset as phil_m recommended (backup up your presets and IRs first) you can try this. If you can get into the problem preset for long enough without the Editor and USB connected, change any parameter in that preset ever so slightly and then save the preset again. This has fixed this issue for some.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I have been having the same problem, although mine freezes up while inside a patch trying to edit it. I have had to do a reset (footswich 9 & 10) a number of times now because of this problem. Very frustrating.

If you're talking about the freezing that occurs if your Helix is attached to the Editor and you scroll quickly through the presets on the Helix then yes, I've experienced that.  At least when using Windows 8.  It's not an issue for me since I do all my editing on the Helix itself.  I just disconnect from the Editor and all works fine.