Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

AMPLIFI TT NO SOUND

dmg34

I need some help. I have updated to the newest version of amplifit TT. I have it connected to my power supply. I have the Bluetooth setting on. My amplifi remote app on my iPad recognizes my amplifi TT. I have my surround sound set to the  Bluetooth ready and it also is recognized by my iPad as being connected. I have my guitar plugged in. I have my volume knobs all the way up on my guitar. I also have the volume knob turned up to 50% on the amplifi TT itself and I looked on my app and it has it at about 50% as well. I am getting no sound at all out of my speakers. What am I doing wrong? This is really frustrating me lol!

Just to make a note. I just have my power supply hooked up and my guitar chord connected and that is it no more wires. 

Any help would be great!!!

You need to connect the Amplifi TT to your surround sound unit via the RCA jacks on the back (the red and white connections).  You can stream music TO the Amplifi TT via bluetooth, but you can't stream the output FROM the amp.  I hope that makes sense.