Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Novice question re Acoustic input

cybahous

Hi all,

I've just upgraded from Amplifi 150 to FH1500 so I'm not too sure about the input/outputs yet. One reason I upgraded was that I could play both electric and acoustic through the amp. I'm not the sound man in the band and the one that is isn't too happy about line6 but I am.

Question; can I plug both electric and acoustic in at the same time? I have an Acoustic with XLR out and a Variax Standard connected with a Line6 G10 so which inputs would I use.

That might sound a bit basic, but it would really help if anyone could help.

Line 6, user manuals would really help.

Stew

Your acoustic would go into the input and you would connect your variax like normal. The variax is visible in the signal chain where you can change its paramaters and tunings etc. I'm assuming your acoustic patch would just need to be saved with variax turned off in the patch chain which IMO would force the firehawk to use the input the acoustic is plugged into. I do not use both an acoustic and electric live so I cant speak in absolutes but im just throwing my guess out there.