Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How Do I Monitor Sound Through Workbench?

So here it is, when I conect to workbench 2 through the hub to mod some guitars there is obviously no sound and have to swap back and fourth between my hd500. It's so frustrating, there must be a way of monitoring so I can tweak on the go?

Do not connect your HD500 to your computer via usb (e.g. do not run both HD500 Edit and Workbench at the same time). Connect your Variax to the computer running Workbench using the Workbench hardware interface. Connect the 1/4" output of your Variax to the HD500 Guitar Input (or use VDI/Varaix Input) and monitor the sound using the HD500 audio outputs. This setup should work.

you cant connect to the 500 via VDI and the interface at the same time... methinks you got confused :)

Do not connect your HD500 to your computer via usb (e.g. do not run both HD500 Edit and Workbench at the same time). Connect your Variax to the computer running Workbench using the Workbench hardware interface. Connect the 1/4" output of your Variax to the HD500 Guitar Input (or use VDI/Varaix Input) and monitor the sound using the HD500 audio outputs. This setup should work.