Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd Pro Tuner Issue

staticten

Hey guys, First time poster here. I've been using the HD Pro for almost a year now with no issues at all,it's been great and and have had a ton of fun with it, but couple of days back when i clicked on the tuner button, the screen would not display the notes or the needle that shows whether its in tune or not ..there's signal going in..all my patches work great..except for the tuner it dosnt show anything as if i have not hit a string to check the tuning..I dont know if i have messed with some settings by accident or not so any help would really be appreciated.

Thank you!  :)

the tuner only works with input 1, so if you have something plugged into aux etc it won't work... might be the issue? worth mentioning anyway.

I don't think so..i mean i hook up my computer speakers into the aux to jam at home and have been doing so since i bought it..and i doubt plugging anything to aux would do anything to the tuner as long as the guitar is plugged into the input you would get the the tuner to work  right ?

Thanks for replying!

The tuner only works on the signal being routed through input1. If your signal is only going to input2, then the tuner will not register anything. Check the input settings. Ensure you have Input1 looking at whatever input source you are using for your guitar. Hope that clarifies what TheRealZap has already said for you.

The tuner only works on the signal being routed through input1. If your signal is only going to input2, then the tuner will not register anything. Check the input settings. Ensure you have Input1 looking at whatever input source you are using for your guitar. Hope that clarifies what TheRealZap has already said for you.

Ahh! now i get it! i just checked my settings and turns out my signal wasnt going into input 1. Thank you guys so much, it works fine now.Really appreciate it guys! sorry for the noob moment :p

No problem, glad it wasn't a defect... stick around.. i wouldn't know anything at this point if it weren't for a long series of noob moments and the rest of the gang here :)

Ahh! now i get it! i just checked my settings and turns out my signal wasnt going into input 1. Thank you guys so much, it works fine now.Really appreciate it guys! sorry for the noob moment :P