Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Updated to 2.01 and snapshots won't control parameters of amp

jaminjimlp

I am pretty sure it worked with 2.0... I ran the update again to test it and it still does the same thing. I wanted to use the meteor amp like this: snapshot 1 standard settings, snapshot 2 change the mid to 7 and the treble to 7, snapshot 3 same as 2 but turn on the mid boost... but no matter if I save it or not the settings stay the same in all snapshots (what ever I change them to they stay there and don't change when I switch back to the other snapshots). It will turn on and off blocks but not change parameters... :angry:  :blink:  :(

Help!!!

I am sure it can be done after watching a couple of videos, also the one line 6 did the guy says you can change Variax models per snapshot and says to hold encoder until you see brackets but he dosen't do it in the video where you can see it...

Make sure you assign the Snapshots controller to the parameters you want to change (e.g. The Variax Model parameter, the amp's mid and treble, ...). To do this simultaneously push and turn the parameter encoders - not push and hold.

Make sure you assign the Snapshots controller to the parameters you want to change (e.g. The Variax Model parameter, the amp's mid and treble, ...). To do this simultaneously push and turn the parameter encoders - not push and hold.

Or, if you end up pushing and holding too long on the Helix the screen that pops up will allow you to select "Snapshot" as the controller for that parameter. You can also use the Helix Editor. Go to the Controller Assign tab and select "Snapshot" for the parameter you want to differ between snapshots. "Snapshot" is in the list along with the footswitches and expression pedals.