Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to store a downloaded patch in floor pod PLUS?

I downloaded a patch (.l6t file). I would like to store in one of the banks in my floor pod plus. I connected the POD to my laptop with a MIDI connector and have the Vyzex editor. But I cannot seem to find any tutorial on how to store the patch. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Getting tired of my manual settings on a Floor Pod Plus which sound a bit distorted when using overdrive.  Unit's still working fine, so I'm finally getting around to customizing sound using a computer.  Bought the M-Audio MidiSport Uno.  I can use either Mac OS X (work) or Windows 7 (home), but even after I select "Archive" - I can't seem to get compatible downloads.

Any helpful links or advice (besides get the new model!)?  Thx!

When you say "you can't get compatible downloads" what do you mean? You can't download from Custom Tone? The FPP rejects them as invalid?

If you have the FPP connected and the Vyzex editor sees it you should be good to go.

• 4 years later...

I had a similar issue w/ the Vyzex Editor/Librarian but was using the MIDI port of my MOTU 8Pre audio interface.  For some reason the MIDI interface on the MOTU stopped working.  It took me a while to figure it out, but I had a M-Audio Midimann MidiSport 2x2 and attached to my MacBook Pro USB port and one of the two MIDI ports from it to my FPP....viola!!  It worked fine when I fired up Vyzex.  Be sure to attach the M-Audio MIDI interface to the computer first and make sure the MIDI settings with Mac OS recognize the M-Audio interface.  It is these settings that allow Vyzex to know what MIDI interfaces are available on the computer.  Then, from within the Mac OS MIDI Settings dialog screen, make the connections from the M-Audio to the FPP (you may need to create a new FPP instrument in the settings window).  See image I've attached to this response.  You might also need to reset the MIDI IN/OUT settings within Vyzex so they point to the "Floor POD Plus" as defined in the previous step of setting up the MIDI environment within the Mac OS.  Good luck...

Mac MIDI Environment Settings.png