fremen

Fremen's Helix presets

My god, what a beautiful sounding Pink Floyd tribute band. Simply awesome.

Thank you ! You can check our full live videos in this playlist, there's even a full 2 hours+ show :

• Like 1

Thanks Fremen, I bought all your preset pack and enjoyed them so much! Save me lots of time.

would you consider doing presets by request? If possible, can you do Satriani tone by album or his tone area? I’m more than happy to purchase!!

Thanks for your comments ! I don't currently do presets by request, maybe in the future... However my next pack will probably be about song based presets, songs that most heavy rock cover bands plays, and I'll probably throw in some Satch songs too

New pack for HX Stomp :

This pack has 102 presets and 101 IRs for the HX Stomp with firmware 2.91 and above. The idea was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make acoustic simulation presets for each of them, to maximize the chances to have presets that will fit your guitar. These are brand new presets, not a simple conversion of the Helix versions : I used 5 different acoustic guitar sounds sources to make these, so for each instrument/pickup selector position (like a Fender Stratocaster in neck position), there are five different presets, each using a specific IR made from one of the five acoustic sources. Each preset also has 3 snapshots.

https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/hx-stomp-acoustic-simulation-pack/