Gkf9

Can the G10 Relay be used with a Variax?

Has above, got a Variax in my sights and have only just recently bought the G10 Relay. Just wanting to know if it will work with the JTVs 69?

TIA.

Sure it will. Just plug it into the JTV 1/4" analog jack like any other guitar.

It will work like any other guitar, but you won't have the helix/JTV control capabilities via wireless like you would with the VDI cable connection. You'll need to switch models and tuning manually, use the battery to power the guitar.

Dave

Ok thanks David, think I can cope with that.

When working in Workbench HD the G10 comes in handy as you have to be connected via VDI cable to the USB interface, and instead of using a cable to the 1/4 output of the Variax to your amp you just use the G10.

When working in Workbench HD the G10 comes in handy as you have to be connected via VDI cable to the USB interface, and instead of using a cable to the 1/4 output of the Variax to your amp you just use the G10.

Great thanks.

Hi on the same topic of G10 , I have an old variax 500 , do I still need to put batteriies in the guitar if I want to use it wirelessly with the G10 ?

Hi on the same topic of G10 , I have an old variax 500 , do I still need to put batteriies in the guitar if I want to use it wirelessly with the G10 ?

Yes