Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DT25 PARTS IF I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH NO AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUITORS

tonyalmont

hello!, i hope some one here can help me,i'm a long time line 6 user and i have a problem: the L6 LINK port on my DT25 got smashed in (female) and i need to replace it, i live in the dominican republic and we have no authorized distribuitors here and nowhere i can call.i flew to NY 2 months ago and i tried to get it personally at GUITAR CENTER were i bought the amp and it was useless, they had to order the part and it would take longer than what i had to get it so a friend picked up the package few weeks after  and send it here, just to realize it was the wrong connector, below is a description (image) of what i need and what i got instead, if it's not possible to get the "female port" of the L6 LINK, could i get the whole card were it's connected to???, please somebody help me, or at leas a phone number i can call, i'd appreciate it a great deal. peace

tony almont.

post-394729-0-34823600-1470877279_thumb.jpg

post-394729-0-47732000-1470877483_thumb.jpg

post-394729-0-29056700-1470877533_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...