Sign in to follow this  
Ohio_Rockstar

How do I add my own custom tone to the browse page?

Go to the main Customtone page by clicking on the tab at the top of this page. In the upper right area you will see a button named Upload. Click that, navigate to your tone file on your computer, and upload it.

After you hit the Upload button you are presented with a screen that asks you to choose the file to upload. Hit the button named 'Browse' or 'Choose File' depending on your device.

doesnt work. As I was expecting a type equilizer picture with movable knobs?.,This asks me to upload? I have nothing to uplaid. Is there a certain program to upload the jpeg image of the Amp's knob settings?

You don't upload images of settings. You upload the tone file itself - the file you save to your computer when you backup your tone files using the editor program.

You don't upload images of settings. You upload the tone file itself - the file you save to your computer when you backup your tone files using the editor program.

Which program is that?

Which program is that?

Line 6 Edit. You can get it in the Downloads sectoin of this website, under the Support tab above.