Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD 500x Edit Full Screen?

papadawg192

Greetings Poders,

i am running POD HD500X Edit Software on Windows 10 but it dosen't come up full screen.

i am visually challenged:wear bifocals and have a extreamly hard time reading my presets in my Setlist. is the any way this problem can be corrected?

"JAM FOR THE LAMB"!!!

No adjustment in EDIT. 

But, you can adjust your screen resolution, which would make EDIT appear larger. 

It would also make everything else appear larger. That way you do not need to adjust individual settings like fonts. 

**Question** 

Does adjusting the font size even get the job done in EDIT? 

It would make the fonts bigger. But the EDIT program would not adjust the space allowed for letters, which means you would be looking at only a fraction of the print because the rest would be outside of the space permitted.

I find it annoying that you can't put HD Edit into "full screen" mode, especially when some of the "drop down" menu's only drop down, cutting off a few of the options on the effects menu's at the bottom of the screen.

I bought a 27" monitor to lessen the need for magnifier specs. Very annoying, cannot read .10 and .12 on an A4 page , so I feel for you.

I have complained about VSTs being too small to read like T-racks and plenty of others over the years and while a larger screen helps a bit still requires me to go for larger fonts in Win7.

I really think they should just be a zoomable window.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got a brand new spectre and ditched my tower set-up (after a long, long internal battle) and now I can't see or access the bottom of the edit program? I have tried everything that I am aware of to "manipulate" any/all viewing settings and nothing helped.

So, I either have to get a larger monitor and a new graphics card that will enable output to another monitor, go back to my old tower setup (that I took apart and trashed) or simply lose 2 out of the 8 possible effects in a chain and be unable to utilize a third of the edit program?

Please, someone tell me there is a simple answer, workaround, something? Someone in IT would have tested the edit programs on windows 10, knowing full well it would roll out and eventually be in widespread use, right? Of course....I'm sure it's my lack of computer skill and it's a simple fix I'm just ignorant of, correct?  Anyone????

you probably have to change the font size in windows, either that or increase the screen resolution. i have a fairly narrow laptop screen and all effects are fully visible.

First, thank you for taking the time to respond.  I messed with fonts, but it didn't help. However, you did give me an idea...optimum screen res is 3840x2045, by decreasing the res, I was able to get access to a little more of the bottom of the screen, but I still can't get full screen access. Just seems kinda funny, this wasn't sussed out a long time ago...

The Microsoft Windows Magnification is one of the greatest features of the OS to help viewing on small or far away screens!

Please read all of this first before trying it, so you will be prepared when your screen changes.

Don't worry about changing font sizes or screen resolution settings. Keep all of that default.

Go to Start->Settings->Ease of Access->Magnifier ON->It will be at %200. Click it back to %100. A Magnifiying glass will be on your screen. Click ON for Start Magnifier Automatically. Click on the Magnifying glass (it's lightly hovering somewhere on your screen). You will see VIEWS with selection for Full Screen or Lens. These can be changed any time during magnification. You will also see a + and - for magnification. Start with %200. If you are on Full Screen, you can move your mouse to the edges of the screen to move around. If you are on Lens, then only the box is magnified. Customize them to what works for you.

• 2 years later...

This problem is definitely the responsibility of L6. No other programs have this bug going on that is not fixable. I develop software and know better. This program should be fixed and it is the responsibility of Line6 to do it. Shame on you guys for not fixing the full-screen issue by now. It is an easy fix too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I also have the same problem.

It seems to be a problem in the POD HD editing software that does not allow you to adjust the size of the window or to maximize in window 10. 
Any other software allows this type of adjustment.

In my case I managed to solve it by accessing the properties of the application through the icon on the desktop. Accessing the compatibility tab, in the option "Change settings of high DPI" and checking "Override DPI settings", selecting the option "application".

This way, although the window is small, it is possible to view all options.
It is not ideal, but it was the way I found to improve the visualization of the software.

I hope I helped and sorry because my English is not the best kkkk!