Sign in to follow this  
randyhs

Grouping patches for performance.

I've been using the Firehawk FX for about a month and I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.  I would like to be able to call up a list of patches to be used for the next song of a performance.  For instance, if the next song the band will be performing is Layla, the list of patches I wanted to use would be exclusively displayed on my Android remote.  I can then easily select patches on-the-fly.  Has anyone done this?  Copying and moving hardware patches is cumbersome and redundant.  I use the remote 95% of the time and usually only go to the board for pedal volume and wah.

Have you found that switching patches via bluetooth is fast enough to be used while performing?

It always seemed to me like there was a lag while it was transmitting from the device to the Firehawk.

I feel that the best way to do this is to set up the banks via the app, then select "store on FH" and have them ready with the footswitches rather than do all the switching from the app. ither way can work but I think its quicker to have them saved on the board and just do a little toe-tap. Less chance of lag that way.