jkowalskie

UX2 no sound, lights on but nobody home

Trying to set up my UX2 with new Surface Book, Win10.  Direct USB (no dock), tried both USB jacks, loaded Monkey and all drivers updated, 1/4 cable inserted and input on Instrument in mixer settings, tried multiple cables (USB and guitar) and multiple guitars.  Using headphone jack (tried multiple headphones).  Uninstalled all drivers and software, reloaded with no change. 

I was using this on my Win7 pc 2 days ago, no issues.  Tried to load on new laptop, meters not moving (hardware set to show input).  I purchased the PodFarm 2.59 and it's authenticated.

I'm out of ideas, please help. 

Meme probleme avec window 10 pourtant je n utilise pas explorer internet 11 mais mozilla ! et les logitiel ne se charge pas !

just loaded on my new win 10 desktop. same exact thing. loaded the new driver (4.7.2.6) - it turned the lights on but still no response from mic input, line input.. cant even change the source (mic 1 only). i do hear regular computer sounds, but nothing via gearbox. hope you get a helpful response.

same situation here, i have mac last version, all updated, i tried garageband, cubase and reaper, doesnt work, although my jacks work, i can record guitars if i want to, but my xlrs dont work, i tried everything, and i think that the latest update of os x doesnt not support ux2. 

I would recommend calling Line6 or opening a support ticket.

@ t5jelrnf4 Gearbox is no longer supported for the UX2, if you have an old Red faced Toneport download POD Farm 1.1, if you have a black faced POD Studio you may be able to use POD Farm 2.5.