Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Vetta II System setup not saving

RJSIMO

Hi there Linesixies. I have recently acquired a Vetta II which I am really happy with. Pity Line 6 has decided to discontinue the range.

I have an issue, though.

It seems that every time I switch my Vetta II on, the system setup is back to its default settings ('full power' etc.). Is this simply an issue of replacing the internal battery and does the Vetta have more than one battery?

Thanks.

Robin  

I believe it's a single SR2032 battery and it can be a bit of a pain to get to, depending on whether you have the head or combo.  I sold my 2004 Vetta II combo to my cousin and the battery is still good for now, but I know a replacement has to be in order soon.  

I think there's a little bit of soldering work involved as well, but nothing too technical.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Linesixies. I have recently acquired a Vetta II which I am really happy with. Pity Line 6 has decided to discontinue the range.

I have an issue, though.

It seems that every time I switch my Vetta II on, the system setup is back to its default settings ('full power' etc.). Is this simply an issue of replacing the internal battery and does the Vetta have more than one battery?

Thanks.

Robin  

Just one battery. You can find a lot of discussion about replacing it in the facebook Vetta group.

I suggest replacing the coin cell with a battery holder and a couple of lithium AA or AAA types. It makes it easier the next time around because no soldering is needed and it should last longer too.  

• 1 year later...

WOW haha... I didnt even know there was a battery in there :) I have had my vetta ii since 2009. Haven't played for 4 years but want to start again. My vetta resets to patch 1A factiry setting every time I switch it off and the back on (just like you RJSIMO)

Can somebody explain where the battery is situated=

many thanks

//znake