Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider IV 150HD & Spider IV Edit

gz0131

Hello... bit of a newb here.  I bought a Spider IV 150HD for the purpose of recording direct into pro tools (Digi002 & PT10)... however I'm not really interested in an FBV.  I have read somewhere that I'd be able to run Spider IV Edit without an FBV... as I'd prefer to edit the amp settings from my PC. I would truly appreciate any direction and/or assistance on the subject from A to Z.  Thank you.

Hello... bit of a newb here.  I bought a Spider IV 150HD for the purpose of recording direct into pro tools (Digi002 & PT10)... however I'm not really interested in an FBV.  I have read somewhere that I'd be able to run Spider IV Edit without an FBV... as I'd prefer to edit the amp settings from my PC. I would truly appreciate any direction and/or assistance on the subject from A to Z.  Thank you.

Only way to edit presets or create them is with a FBV attached- this is my biggest gripe with Line 6- have to buy the amp them spend another $100 or more to update firmware or edit tones