Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Error Message When Trying To Complete Installation

When trying to complete installation and/or re-install: POD Farm and/or GearBox and/or POD Farm 2, the following message is pop-up:  Error Message: "Error saving download file. Reason: (Code 9----6--B) Incompatible file system."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem trying to install the latest update for my UX2. 2.55 to 2.56  ( Windows 7 64 bit ) After multiple tries, keep getting the same  Error...  Incompatible File System message. Very frustrating !!

This is the first time this has happened while trying to update. Please help, Line 6 or anyone else.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem: after downloading POD Farm 2 installer for version 2.56 for my UX8 the save operation failes!

Error message: "Error saving download file. Reason: (code 8000600B)Incompatible file systems.

I have version 2.55 installed and running.

Windows 7, 64bit

This is eats my time.....!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was having this same issue while trying to download the installer file to an external HD connected to my PC thru USB.

I decided then to download it directly to the hard drive on the PC and it works after that.

Hope it works to you as well!

• 2 months later...

Does Line 6 have an answer to this issue, or is it just plain ignoring its customer base?

I am running XP Svc pack 3, and have seen this many times.  Line 6 Monkey downloads the Pod Farm 2 version 2.57 downloader, and when you try to save it to disk, you get the error.  Now, the Monkey app has no problem installing on XP, running on XP, etc.  It just can't save a file.  Ridiculous, particularly since it was reported many months ago.

Check out my profile picture if you want to see the error message.  Completely silly.  I tried to save the downloader to my D: drive, and I have RAID.  Don't tell me that you can only save to a C: drive.  That would mean that somebody needs to get fired at Line 6.

Have you opened a support ticket? http://line6.com/company/contact/

that's the only way you'll hear directly from Line6.

they aren't ignoring anyone.. that's just the way it works...

Does Line 6 have an answer to this issue, or is it just plain ignoring its customer base?

I am running XP Svc pack 3, and have seen this many times.  Line 6 Monkey downloads the Pod Farm 2 version 2.57 downloader, and when you try to save it to disk, you get the error.  Now, the Monkey app has no problem installing on XP, running on XP, etc.  It just can't save a file.  Ridiculous, particularly since it was reported many months ago.

Check out my profile picture if you want to see the error message.  Completely silly.  I tried to save the downloader to my D: drive, and I have RAID.  Don't tell me that you can only save to a C: drive.  That would mean that somebody needs to get fired at Line 6.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...