Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PodFarm is not working in Reaper

maggot22

Hi! I'm using UX2 Studio Interface and PodFarm 2.59 in Reaper 5.15 x64, Win7 x64, and i have a trouble that PODFarm VST won't output sound. For example i have 3 identical tracks with the same settings and with 1 plugin podfarm on each track with the same settings. But 2 tracks are playing, 1 track not, If i delete podfarm from inserts i hear a direct guitar sound, if i copy vst from other track it works normally . but if i stop/play then again i hear 1-2 tracks, but the same track with the same podfarm settings won't output sound. What to do?

It sounds like you might have a bad routing on that track - make sure it sends to the Master track.  You could try copying the track to a new track and then insert PodFarm (VST plugin) onto that track and see if the problem comes up again or is cured..

ofcourse i have tried everything i could. it sends to the master, i tried to create new tracks, checked routing and other settings, everything is fine, other plugins work normally on that tracks, only PodFarm is bitching, if i delete podfarm from inserts i hear direct signal from guitar, if add podfarm again sometimes it works, sometime not, it's a bug i think, settings are normal inside podfarm too i didn't changed there anything radical too. I don't want to reinstall windows and everything just to see if podfarm working or not, if nobody knows what it is, i will not use it to next win installation...crap.