Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Farm 2 only runs in 'trial mode'

I bought (and registered) a black UX2 in 2009 and have been using it issue free (for the most part) until a few months ago. It was purchased from a retail store, brand new. My computer crashed a few months ago after I installed Windows 10 and I had to re-install Windows 10 (if that matters at all). I have always had access to POD Farm 2, but now I don't.

My online Line 6 account says I haven't purchased anything (when I click 'My Software' from the License Manager. The UX2 was registered in 2009, Line 6 Monkey says I have POD Farm 2.59, and License Manager says I have FX Junkie. What's going on?

Thanks for replying. When I plug in my UX2, my Line 6 License Manager says that my UX2 is authorized (it's always said that), and under 'Add-Ons' and 'Category', it says 'FX Junkie' and 'Model Packs' respectively. Like I mentioned above, Line 6 Monkey shows Pod Farm 2.59 as being installed. I had access to all the amps and effects that I normally do, until a few months ago. Yeah, I know I don't have a standalone license for Pod Farm, but I thought that as long as my UX2 was authorized, I would still have access to it. I guess I will create a support ticket. Thanks again.

No, I don't recall purchasing an additional license for POD Farm 2, but like I've been able to use it all these years. I was just confused as to why I no longer had access to it, since nothing had changed on my end (aside from re-installing Windows 10). I just remembered that there are 2 kinds of UX2's; I have the POD Studio UX2 (all black) if that matters at all. I will try your suggestion, thanks.

I can't even download POD Farm 1 (it's not available). So I downloaded 2.59 again and uninstalled my previous installation of the Line 6 suite. I restarted my CPU and tried to re-install POD Farm 2.59. For a little while I My License Manager was showing my POD Studio UX2 as NOT authorized, and when I tried to authorize it, an error code came up (sorry I didn't write it down, but it was something like 800002...something about parameters). Now I got it to say 'Authorized' again, but I'm still having the same issue with 'trial mode' and lack of amp models/effects. 

• 1 year later...

No, I don't recall purchasing an additional license for POD Farm 2, but like I've been able to use it all these years. I was just confused as to why I no longer had access to it, since nothing had changed on my end (aside from re-installing Windows 10). I just remembered that there are 2 kinds of UX2's; I have the POD Studio UX2 (all black) if that matters at all. I will try your suggestion, thanks.

I have EXACT same problem dude here!

I got TonePort UX2, was using Pod Farm 2 for a long time, but since few months, can't get it to work as it says Pod Farm 2 isn't autorized... But In fact I was using it.... I'm also not confused about versions 1 or 2, I was able to use split tone, I created split tones... But now can't do anything... WTF?

• 4 months later...