Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line6 UX2 Asio not detected

Hi !

I meet an issue with my Toneport UX2 (the one with the black face). I'm under Windows 10 64 bits Version 1607. My Toneport uses the drivers version 4.2.7.6.

When I launch Ezdrummer 2 (version 2.1.4), the soft crashes. I re-launch it, then go to the audio options. In Asio Mode, i don't have the "Line6 UX2 Asio" option. I only have the "Generic Low latency Asio driver".

I tried to uninstall the UX2 drivers and re install them. The "Line6 UX2" option appears but when i tried to apply the option, it crashed again. After returning to the audio options, the "Line6 UX2" doesn't appear any more.

Does anyone else have the same problem ?

Thans in advance for your answer.

I have Product Manager and all the TT updates. When i made the tests, Ezdrummer was the only application running.

I made again a few tests. I ran Kontakt and it works perfectly with the Line6 Asio driver. Also, in Cubase 8.5.20, i can select the Line6 Asio driver and everything works, even with the Ezdrummer 2 and Ezmix vsts. It seems that the problem seems to be between the standalone versions and the asio driver.