Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

i need a line 6 wizard to help and awnser a fewb qs????

hipster

For registration problems -> bottom of the page here-> click support and shoot a email to L6.

To hook to a computer midi/usb cable preferably the M-Audio Uno the only one I have that has worked on midi to usb. It works in/in and out/out vs the standard in/out, out/in connection (who knows but its worth remembering).

-B

i have an error when i try to register my vetta head .,,plus im in in need of hooking this up to a computer ???please help lol

Get a midi-sport uno as suggested above, make sure you update the drivers for it to the newest ones supplied for free by m-audio on their website.

Then make sure you are using an older PC running XP haha. True. And also you probably want to run the really old version of Line 6 monkey that can still be found in the archives here somewhere. You need the old version of monkey in order to talk to the amp and to be able to do firmware updates and such. Just don't brick the amp and make sure you know what you're doing before trying to update the firmware, otherwise you're hooped.

I did it not too long back, successfully on my Vetta II HD, but it's a risky proposition if something goes array.

Get a midi-sport uno as suggested above, make sure you update the drivers for it to the newest ones supplied for free by m-audio on their website.

Then make sure you are using an older PC running XP haha. True. And also you probably want to run the really old version of Line 6 monkey that can still be found in the archives here somewhere. You need the old version of monkey in order to talk to the amp and to be able to do firmware updates and such. Just don't brick the amp and make sure you know what you're doing before trying to update the firmware, otherwise you're hooped.

I did it not too long back, successfully on my Vetta II HD, but it's a risky proposition if something goes array.

All the answers for firmware updates and the files can be found in the Vetta users group on Facebook.