Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

VDI cable stuck in guitar jack

Hi everyone,

I just got MY JTV59 a few hours ago, plugged her into my computer using the provided interface and cable, now the cable is stuck in the guitar jack. I fear breaking anything by pulling too hard, but it sure is stuck in there. Any suggestions? Has anybody experienced similar? :unsure:

I have also found that the spring-loaded VDI jack cover on the JTV sometimes catches on the cable shield and provides resistance against a smooth unplugging. I have to retract the cover with one hand, press on the clip with the other hand and then find a free finger or two to unplug the cable.

I have also found that the spring-loaded VDI jack cover on the JTV sometimes catches on the cable shield and provides resistance against a smooth unplugging. I have to retract the cover with one hand, press on the clip with the other hand and then find a free finger or two to unplug the cable.

Play barefoot....never know when you'll need an extra appendage. ;)