Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Return 1 and 3 not functioning?

Mpranger90

Ladies and gents!

since a week ago i am a proud owner of a Line 6 Helix! but when i was fiddling around with the internal routing, i noticed that the first and third return are not functioning, the 2nd and 4th are working (i tested this by playing music with my phone through a mini-jack -> 6,3 adapter.)

Is my hardware faulty? or is it a internal/software setting that must be adjusted? i hope you guys can help me out with this issue!

with best regards,

Milton

There are also Global settings for signal level which may play a part. You can use send/return separately and different ones or just use the combination loop send/return in mono or stereo configs. I would be surprised if the unit was not working right. I am sure L6 would effect repairs asap if this is so, 

Okay, i already figured it out, the problem was that i was approaching this with a sound engineer's point of view.

normally the sends are  on the top and the sends are on the bottom. i made a preset patch with returns blocks and tested all the inputs, and it works flawlessly like it should!

thanks for the replies and the support!