Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I need quick answer about mission sp1-l6helix exp pedal?

zrkrlk

Hello everyone

I need quick answer about mission sp1-l6helix exp pedal? 

Can it work with helix Floor version??

I think that i seen some you tube video where somebody is explain that it is possible, but in all other site i find that is work just with rack version... 

I need quick answer because I've already ordered the pedal, and if it is not possible to work with floor version i want to stop order.

Thanks in advance

Well, it will work with the floor unit in the sense that the expression pedal part will still work. The tie switch won't do anything, though.

This is a video that has brought confusion ... but this is in the case of fractal.
I'm a little disappointed because line6 did not make togleswtich input to  floor version helix :(
Anyway, thanks for quick reply, i already have mission exp for hd500x...

This is a video that has brought confusion ... but this is in the case of fractal.
I'm a little disappointed because line6 did not make togleswtich input to  floor version helix :(
Anyway, thanks for quick reply, i already have mission exp for hd500x...

The floor version has a built-in expression pedal toe switch, and that's really what the Exp Toe Switch jack on the Helix Rack and this switch on the Mission Engineering pedal is replicating. So you're still limited to one pedal with a toe switch on both the floor and the rack unit.