Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix with TC flashback x4 - Jamman solo xt- TC polytune 2 mini, and a digitech bad monkey.

knoxdaz10

hey guys i wonder if i could ask for some help. im looking to safely power these pedals for use in the loops with helix. TC flashback x4 - Jamman solo xt- TC polytune 2 mini, and a digitech bad monkey.. thats just what i had before i got the helix , so i wanted to save dsp, by using them. atm the tc flashback is being used just as a guitar input - not turned on (when in the loop its got massive noise when on ) the other 3 i can live with but they all have there own power supplies because if i try and daisy chain anything it shiznits itself with noise.

im looking to get some kinda of pedal power thing to make everything play nice. but i have no clue where to start. im hoping someone out there has these pedals and uses with helix. helix floor btw

thanks guys much appreciated

Any decent isolated power supply should do the trick.  There are cheap ones on Amazon and Ebay that claim to be isolated but many actually are not. If noise is the issue you probably want to make sure you get one that is actually isolated. Here are some of the ones available from Sweetwater.  http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=Isolated+Power+Supply

Note: There is also a Ground Lift switch on the Helix that can sometimes help.

• Upvote 1

Any decent isolated power supply should do the trick.  There are cheap ones on Amazon and Ebay that claim to be isolated but many actually are not. If noise is the issue you probably want to make sure you get one that is actually isolated. Here are some of the ones available from Sweetwater.  http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=Isolated+Power+Supply

Note: There is also a Ground Lift switch on the Helix that can sometimes help.

just picked up a Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Isolated Pedal Power Supply. thx for the help!

• Upvote 1