Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX2 unusable on MacOS Sierra!

Once I updated my Macbook Pro late 2013 to MacOS Sierra 10.12 the UX2 usb audio interface crashes the computer.

Everytime I plug in the ux2 interface, the computer immediately restarts and gives the error message (white text on black background). I have tried both of my Mac's usb slots, tried taking everything off of the interface (monitors etc.) and tried it with and without power cable on my computer. Also, when I try to start my computer while the UX2 is plugged in, the Mac's starting screen has some white error messages and then the computer restarts. Nothing helps.

So atm I CAN'T USE THE INTERFACE AT ALL. Pod Farm software doesn't seem to have any problems. Please tell me if you've had these problems or you can help. 

Download and run the newest version of the Line6 Monkey. If Monkey can't see your UX2 then download the driver installer file. 

Here's a link to the downloads which you also navigate to by clicking support at the top right of the page.

http://line6.com/software/index.html

Thank you very much! It works now. 

I've been using a Macbook for 3 years and updated the OS many times so I didn't know I have to do that. I'm very thankful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Im having an issue with my tone port ux2 i upgraded to mac sierra and the vu metter wont start the red light starts flashing out and the sound card wont detect the intarface I ve dowloaded already the drivers and still it wont work.....!!!!!!

any help will come handy 

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 year later...