Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ux2 And Pod Farm Microphone

I bought the Line 6 UX2 a few days ago, plugging in my guitar and play works like a charm.

I'm having trouble with the microphone though. I've tried both Mic1, Mic2 and Mic stereo in the input and I tried to give the microphone the +48V boost on all of them, still no sound. What am I doing wrong?

I have a following question: Why is my second input(Tone B ) shadowed out? I would really like to be able to record both microphone and guitar at the same time.

(All the gain-knobs are on full)

Best regards

Make sure that the "DUAL" button next to the patch name is turned on in order to use channel B.

+48V should definitely be on for a condenser mic.

Are you sure that the MIC is in proper working order?

Do you get sound when you play a guitar and have the input set to "Instrument"?

phil_m, they are not.

BigChas52, I don't know wether it is or not since I just got it, because with this UX2 soundcard I could use an XLR microphone rather than the USB ones I've used before. So there is no way for me to check either, really...

And yes, I do get sound when I play the guitar and the input set to instrument

I did see someone that got it to work by putting the input to Mic 1 or 2 and then quote:"Went into the Drivers Console..." but I can't find anything about a driver console..

If POD Farm is running you shouldn't need the driver console.

The only other thing I can suggest is to make sure that you have the gain turned up on both the physical knobs on top of the UX2, as well as on whichever pre-amp models you are using for your vocals.

Can you post some screen shots?