Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anything new in pipeline?

uelef

Well, Helix firmware and software 2 with new features, amps and effects are more than 3 months old … Will the journey go on and will we get more amps and effects in the feature? Line 6 told us that Helix is not a finished system when the sold it for the first time. And I am impatiently waiting for new features, amps and effect … I hope we won't have to pay for it.

Regards, Ulf

Just give me more cabinets with better control and you wont hear another peep.

If line 6 cared at all about the sound of this thing, they would take into account that the cabinet, speakers, mic, and mic placement are the biggest part of a guitar sound, and that affording users the tools to maximize their sonics, only makes for a better product.....but what do we get? a cab section that is merely adequate....sub par by todays standars.

I did not want to complain about the features of Helix today – I do not like all amps (like the Vox simulations), effects and cabinets, but there are some where Helix sounds really good. But more amps, more cabinets and effects would be nice.