Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Saving [LEVEL] parameter as default?

lejonbrames

My AMPLIFI 75 always defaults to its very low level of volume each time I turn it on. It does not save or store that setting I last used on the Master volume or any tone bank I may have been using. That also reverts to the first Bank, #1 position. I don't consider this a defect. It just is what it is. I put the volume up to whatever I need when turning the amp on each time. No biggie!

• 1 month later...

Although this is not a defect, it is annoying that it would default to preset value and they don't allow the user to set. I really like the Amplifi idea in terms of having the tones be song driven and the ability to share but the decisions they have made with the software are not very user friendly. 

For example:

When you navigate away from the Aplifi App to your another music app to play your desired track and you navigate back to Amplifi the app has disconnected from the amp and you have to wait several seconds until it reconnects. This is not a "connection problem" but a decision the developer has made. I don't see why the app cannot stay connected. Also, the time it takes to change from tone to tone even using the ones stored on the amp is also ridiculous. By the time the tone changes you already missed the part you needed it for in the song you are playing. 

Im am enjoying the tones and learning from them but I hate the experience of using it. Im considering regurning it.