Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD BEAN PATCHES COMPATIBILITY

davidlacombe86

The Pod HD Bean patches are not directly compatible with any other device although they can be converted to be compatible with the Pod HD500/x/Pro/x devices. They are not generally compatible with the Pod HD300/400 devices although single-path Bean patches can be converted for those devices. There is a POD HD device patch converter here:

Convert & Modify POD HD Presets | www. jzab .de

Pod HD device patches are not compatible with nor convertible to Pod xt/X3 devices.

Dude, welcome to the (floor)board :)

I use the Bean too and what Silver sez is true. Skip the HD300/400 but you can open them in edit to see what they comprised off (IIRC) no pod plugged in mind you (be sure to get the right HD editor too there is a HD300Edit/HD400 Edit.......). When going 500/500x in they will generally convert no problem but watch what assigns will be given for the switches. Generally, only some DSP intensive 500x patches give issues due to the bit of extra DSP it has. Try dropping and dragging the patches too - its been a while since I have DL'd anything but I thought that actually worked but if not the preset converter, linked above, worked well.

BTW don't judge the awesomeness of the HD off of the Custom Tone patches you get (if that is what you have planned). There are a ton of stinkers in there (different: amps, guitars, pu's and tastes).

\m/ Rock On! \m/

B