Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

RE: Does Your Mobile Device Connect?

spcjak7221

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S6... not rooted... stock from Verizon. Android version 6.0.1.

The USB host checker reports:

OS support: Yes

3rd party apps: Full

Spider Remote connects to my Spider V 60 but will frequently lock up. Sometimes it causes my phone to reboot. I was able to get it to switch the current tone once, but that usually fails. Haven't been able to get it to display the tones from my amp yet. It'll start to download them, but usually locks up around bank 25.

Verdict: It's basically unusable. Hoping there's an update in the works... or someone has an idea... because I've just about given up.

• Upvote 1

Samsung Note 4, T-Mobile, unlocked, Android 5.0.1

Samsung Note 8, Wi-Fi, Android 4.4.2

OnePlus 3, unlocked, Android 6.0.1

App loads on all three of them

The USB host diagnostics  checker reports on all three of them

OS support: Yes

3rd party apps: Full

Both Samsung Note devices are MicroUSB and the OnePlus 3 is USB-C

EDIT:

Both Samsung devices do work. I needed an OTG adapter like the one spcjak7221 on post #4 below listed. I happened to have one forgotten in a box. I edited this post to reflect that the Samsung devices work (I had stated before that they did not). I was using a "normal" USB adapter similar to the ones shown on post #4 below which did not work, as spcjak7221 correctly stated.

I cannot test the OnePlus3 device right now as I do not have an OTG adapter suitable for USB-C or a dongle that would allow my existing MicroUSB OTG adapter to work, but when I get one, I will update this compatibility list.

Thanks to spcjak7221 for the clarification.

Edited by deadlocked

Quick note that might help someone... Correct me if I'm wrong...

I think to use "USB Host Mode" you need a special adapter usually called an OTG adapter.

Something like this.

A normal USB adapter like this does NOT work... at least as I understand it. Basically, without the OTG adapter it's like trying to connect two clients. I'm guessing that's why USB cables with the same connector on both ends aren't common... one is the host and the other is the client.

• Upvote 1

One last thought... I've been advocating this... I can't believe it won't be a feature in the Spider VI in 5 years or so...

The amp should have built-in WiFi and WPS. Push a button on your router... push a button on the amp... and bam you're connected. Pull out your phone, tablet, whatever and launch Spider Remote... It discovers any amps on your LAN and connects. It's that easy. IOT. No wires. No adapters. My light bulbs have that capability (WeMo).

Honestly, they should recall the Spider V and replace it with a model with WiFi to avoid the hassle / support costs they're going to get supporting USB Host Mode on Android / non-lightning Apple devices.

Love the amp aside from that though.  :D

One last thought... I've been advocating this... I can't believe it won't be a feature in the Spider VI in 5 years or so...

The amp should have built-in WiFi and WPS. Push a button on your router... push a button on the amp... and bam you're connected. Pull out your phone, tablet, whatever and launch Spider Remote... It discovers any amps on your LAN and connects. It's that easy. IOT. No wires. No adapters. My light bulbs have that capability (WeMo).

Honestly, they should recall the Spider V and replace it with a model with WiFi to avoid the hassle / support costs they're going to get supporting USB Host Mode on Android / non-lightning Apple devices.

great idea.....but unfortunately good ideas dont always make it with Eggheads.....not Outer Stellar enough i suppose

If the Samsung Note 7 debacle taught us anything is that... recalls are a last of the very last resort. No company is going to do a recall unless their products explode and are without even the slightest smidgeon of a doubt at risk of killing someone.

I would, on the other hand, suggest that Line 6 start bundling an OTG adapter with the Spider V... to have a product that is advertised as working on Android devices but only if you buy an adapter that probably 95% of folks out there do not already have is crappy at best and only strengthens the appearance that Android users are treated as "second class". Imagine telling users who have a device that has 87% of the market (Android, sources below) that the Amp will NOT work out of the box with their device unless they get an "OTG" adapter (which I would guess the overwhelming majority of users will have NO CLUE what that means) whereas those with a device that has 12% of the market (IOS, sources below) get the kingly treatment that their devices will work right out of the box.

My OTG cable came in a set of adapters that I bought for other purposes. It's just sheer luck that I had one around. if I divide the cost of the set by the number of pieces in it, the OTG adapter cost USD$1 or so. I bet line 6 can mass source them for less than half of that. C'mon, Line 6, a $1 adapter? and not included in the box? An exotic adapter most people probably do not have is something I would rather see included in the box vs a "generic" USB cable, which I would guess most folks like me already have an entire bin full of spares' worth.

Sources:

http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-os-market-share.jsp

Dragon Touch X10 10-Inch

Picked this up just to see if it worked... Figured I'd send it back if it didn't.

Works like a champ! Works with the full size USB port too. No OTG adapter required. For anyone looking for an inexpensive large screen tablet that works well with Spider Remote... this one's for you. Can't recommend it enough.

Tips

You have to hold down the power button to power it on. Just clicking it shows the charge level. Spent some time clicking it thinking it was telling me there wasn't enough charge before I held it down and it powered up.

Spider Remote: Saving a tone: You need to go to the details screen. Then you'll see a disk icon that allows saving. Took me a bit to figure it out.

Dragon Touch X10 10-Inch

Picked this up just to see if it worked... Figured I'd send it back if it didn't.

Works like a champ! Works with the full size USB port too. No OTG adapter required. For anyone looking for an inexpensive large screen tablet that works well with Spider Remote... this one's for you. Can't recommend it enough.

Tips

You have to hold down the power button to power it on. Just clicking it shows the charge level. Spent some time clicking it thinking it was telling me there wasn't enough charge before I held it down and it powered up.

Spider Remote: Saving a tone: You need to go to the details screen. Then you'll see a disk icon that allows saving. Took me a bit to figure it out.

spcjak7221, Did you try to play music from the tablet's music app? (since the Spider V app does not support playing from the app itself) I tried on my Samsung Note 8 and I couldn't play music... which negates my ability to play along with tracks stored on my tablet. This omission feels odd, since the IOS app (which also does not play music form the app itself) at least allows you to play from the Music app...

Also, Does your tablet charge while using the OTG adapter? mine does not, but if I use my IPAD instead, I can see it charging. My old Note 8 that is just collecting dust, so I was hoping to dedicate to the Spider (as I obviously have better uses for my IPAD). If the Dragon Touch tablet, or (some other cheap one) charges and plays music through the Spider V, I am planning to get one myself and "gift it" to the Amp as a Xmas present lol.

spcjak7221, Did you try to play music from the tablet's music app? (since the Spider V app does not support playing from the app itself) I tried on my Samsung Note 8 and I couldn't play music... which negates my ability to play along with tracks stored on my tablet. This omission feels odd, since the IOS app (which also does not play music form the app itself) at least allows you to play from the Music app...

Also, Does your tablet charge while using the OTG adapter? mine does not, but if I use my IPAD instead, I can see it charging. My old Note 8 that is just collecting dust, so I was hoping to dedicate to the Spider (as I obviously have better uses for my IPAD). If the Dragon Touch tablet, or (some other cheap one) charges and plays music through the Spider V, I am planning to get one myself and "gift it" to the Amp as a Xmas present lol.

I tried. Haven't been able to get it to work. Haven't been able to get USB audio to work with my Galaxy S6 either... tried both the Spider and a Sabrent USB audio adapter. The on-board sound cuts out. Diagnostics shows the connection. But no sound makes it to the Spider. I have yet to see USB audio working on any Android device although it's reported to be working since Lollipop. With what, I don't know.

If you've got a USB audio adapter lying around, try that with your Note. I'd be willing to bet that doesn't work either. I think it has more to do with Android USB audio support than anything Spider V specific.

It won't charge through an OTG adapter. Not sure anything USB would do that... OTG (or the full size USB) is host mode... where generally it supplies the power as opposed to consuming it. Also... there's no need to use an OTG adapter. You can just use full size USB port. It comes with an adapter that charges through a small circular (non-USB) connection. There's no issues charging through that while using either an OTG adapter or the full size USB port.

It's also possible to charge through the micro-USB port... but it reported it'd take 24 hours as opposed to the hour or two using the supplied adapter.

• Upvote 1

Yep. I tried. Haven't been able to get it to work. Haven't been able to get USB audio to work with my Galaxy S6 either... tried both the Spider and a Sabrent USB audio adapter. The on-board sound cuts out. Diagnostics shows the connection. But no sound makes it to the Spider. I have yet to see USB audio working on any Android device although it's reported to be working since Lollipop. With what, I don't know.

If you've got a USB audio adapter lying around, try that with your Note. I'd be willing to bet that doesn't work either. I think it has more to do with Android USB audio support than anything Spider V specific.

It won't charge through an OTG adapter. Not sure anything USB would do that... OTG (or the full size USB) is host mode... where generally it supplies the power as opposed to consuming it. Also... there's no need to use an OTG adapter. You can just use full size USB port. It comes with an adapter that charges through a small circular (non-USB) connection. There's no issues charging through that while using either an OTG adapter or the full size USB port.

It's also possible to charge through the micro-USB port... but it reported it'd take 24 hours as opposed to the hour or two using the supplied adapter.

I unfortunately do not have an audio USB adapter around, so I am unable to test that, but I bet my Note 8 did not work because, as you say, USB audio is working as of Lollipop and my Note 8 is on 4.4.2 (KitKat). I also bet even if I downloaded a custom ROM (Cyanogen, maybe?) at 5.0 or 6.0 (if there is one), I would end up finding out the hard way that tehre is no hardware support for USB audio on such an old device :(

Maybe it'll work using the headphone out and into the Spider V AUX in... old school, whatever works!

I unfortunately do not have an audio USB adapter around, so I am unable to test that, but I bet my Note 8 did not work because, as you say, USB audio is working as of Lollipop and my Note 8 is on 4.4.2 (KitKat). I also bet even if I downloaded a custom ROM (Cyanogen, maybe?) at 5.0 or 6.0 (if there is one), I would end up finding out the hard way that tehre is no hardware support for USB audio on such an old device :(

Maybe it'll work using the headphone out and into the Spider V AUX in... old school, whatever works!

Tip

If your onboard audio cuts out when connecting to the Spider via USB you can "Disable USB audio routing" from "Developer options" to allow you to use the onboard headphone jack. Best of luck!

Update... I got it all working on the Dragon X10... Playing audio on the Spider while controlling it via Spider Remote all via the same USB connection... I'm thinking the same will work for your Note.

There's a link for a trial in the description. If it doesn't work for you, don't buy it.

USB Audio Player PRO

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.usbaudioplayerpro&hl=en

From what I understand, you need something that interfaces with the DAC... the generic drivers built into the OS don't cut it.

I'm about done for the night so I'll describe what I did without spending too much time playing with what else might work...

• In App Settings -> click the button that removes the association so that Spider Remote doesn't automatically launch when you plug in the Spider.
  • Install USB Audio Player Pro
  • Plug in the Spider.
  • Choose to launch Audio Player Pro
  • Set up your folders to point to your personal media.
  • Play something. You should hear it come out of the Spider.
  • Launch Spider Remote. You should be able to connect to and control the amp.

Hope this works for you. Cheers!

Tip

If your onboard audio cuts out when connecting to the Spider via USB you can "Disable USB audio routing" from "Developer options" to allow you to use the onboard headphone jack. Best of luck!

I kept googling like mad the past couple of days and I found out that USB Audio support was reportedly introduced in 5.0, but I read reports that it is flaky at best. For 4.4.2 (the "official" Samsung ROM for the Note 8) there is no official support, but some manufacturers included it on their own. I decided to skip it all and see if I could find a 6.0.1 ROM for the old Note 8 and I found CyanogenMod 13 (6.0.1). So I decided what the heck, if I brick it, I brick it, so I downloaded CM13, GAPPS stock 6.0.1 and TWRP 3.0.2-0 (for recovery)... flashed TWRP 3.0.2-0, booted into recovery, did a factory reset (mandatory when switching ROMs), flashed CM13, GAPPS stock 6.0.1, reboot it, let it all update and now I got USB audio working on the Note 8!

Finally, I got an OTG cable with a charging port (basically a Y-cable with USB female on one end and both USB Micro male and female on the other side) and gave it a try, but no joy. I still get audio and the Spider connects to the Spider App on the Note 8, but still not charging.

So I saved my IPAD for better purposes, going to permanently "gift" the Note 8 to my Spider V and just live with the battery not charging issue, as I can just recharge manually whenever I need.

Maybe the Dragon X10 is just one of those devices where USB Audio is flaky on 5.0.1? Maybe you can find an update to 6.0.1 somewhere and see if that fixes your USB Audio issues.

Guest LarrZZZ

I have the software on my IPAD, and it Won't connect to my Spider V amp. Cannot see the device, no way to search for it.  Reboot 3X , unplug USB, plug it in, reboot amp, it's dead.

I am not impressed with Line 6.   I bought an AMPLIFI TT and tried it for an hour, sent it back, Bluetooth was weak, you have to be Wi-Fi logged into site for anything to work, it just is not a gig worthy device.    Bought a Spider V Amp so I would have USB connection, now that does not work.  All the promo about how easy to get great sounds, forget it, start turning knobs the old school way.

I have the software on my IPAD, and it Won't connect to my Spider V amp. Cannot see the device, no way to search for it.  Reboot 3X , unplug USB, plug it in, reboot amp, it's dead.

I am not impressed with Line 6.   I bought an AMPLIFI TT and tried it for an hour, sent it back, Bluetooth was weak, you have to be Wi-Fi logged into site for anything to work, it just is not a gig worthy device.    Bought a Spider V Amp so I would have USB connection, now that does not work.  All the promo about how easy to get great sounds, forget it, start turning knobs the old school way.

Hi LarrZZZ. A few things to check:

a) IPAD must be one with a lightning connector (i.e IPAD 3 or lower does not work). It was not clear on the initial documentation but someone posted that Line 6 Customer support confirmed it has to be lightning connector.

b) IOS version must be 9.0 or higher. That been said, I have seen reports of IOS 10 causing issues for some, so if you're on 10, try to see if you can borrow another IPAD/iPhone that is on IOS 9.

c) The switch on the back of the AMP must point to the correct USB port. Looking at the Spider V from the back of the amp, slide it to the left (towards the aptly named "iPhone/iPod" USB port, *not* towards MAC/PC/ANDROID").

Also, you need to be logged in for your own patches to be backed up to Line 6 servers (so you do not lose them when switching devices).

• 2 weeks later...

I have an iPhone and an iPad, current IOSs for both.  Have a new Spider V 120, love the amp and the weight - traded in a 5 year old Spider Jam that I played often.  Installed the Remote ap on both devices.  I was able to download from Line 6 some tones.  The iPhone connects to the amp and I can select one of the downloaded tones which shows up on the amp window and can play with them.  The iPad doesn't show a connection to the amp.  I have the switch on the amp rear set correctly.  Issue #1 - Are you supposed to be able to get the tones that come with the amp to show up on a device?  Online demos suggest that this is part of the deal.  The devices don't appear to show a connection with the amp - or at least the Spider tab is not bright like the My Tones and Cloud tabs are.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Issue #2 - How do you tell if you have a 'lightning connection' for your iPad?  I don't see anything anywhere on it that talks about this?  iPad is a ~2012 version but current IOS.  Thanks in advance.

I also traded my  Spider Jam for the Spider V 60. It is far more flexible and works really well with my IPAD.

#1: Yes, you are supposed to see the tones that came with the amp on the app. If you change tones on the Spider, you should see the left hand side of the app change to reflect the tone, if the left hand side never changes, then it is not connected to the Spider V.

#2: You must have a lightning connector. Dock (30-pin) connectors will not work, as the IPAD will never connect to the Spider. I do not know what model your 2012 IPAD is, but you need at least an IPAD 4 or newer to have lightning connector support.On the pic below, lightning is the small connector and dock (or 30-pin) is the large connector. You need an IPAD that is compatible with the small connector. I think IPAD 4 or newer (Mini, Mini 2&3, Air, Air2, Pro, but don't quote me on that) should have a lightning connector.

https://www.smacktom.com/blog/lightning-connector-vs-30-pin-dock-connector/

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let people know this is possible... I was able to run Android x86 in VirtualBox connected to the Spider.

Screenshot

Works well. I can attach the Spider to the VM for control. When I detach it from the VM Windows picks it up in my DAW. Almost as good as having a Windows version of Spider Remote.

Additionally, USB audio works from any app. (i.e. I can play backing tracks through the amp while controlling it with Spider Remote).

Tips

Install the "Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack" for USB 3 support. Update your VM settings to use USB 3 (or 2 if your host only has 2).

I used the Android-x86 6.0 ISO.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought the Spider V 30 and could not figure out how to connect my Samsung Galaxy S5 to the back amp. The android input on the back of the amp is not a USB port I ever saw. The other port looks like a normal USB but that one is labeled for i-pad / i-phone only.

I borrowed an i-phone and everything worked fine. 

Just bought the Spider V 30 and could not figure out how to connect my Samsung Galaxy S5 to the back amp. The android input on the back of the amp is not a USB port I ever saw. The other port looks like a normal USB but that one is labeled for i-pad / i-phone only.

I borrowed an i-phone and everything worked fine. 

Post #4 on this thread has a link that shows the adapter that you need in order to get your Samsung S5 connected to the Spider V 30. Basically search for "OTG adapter". The OTG adapter plugs into the Samsung S5 and the other end of the adapter plugs into the USB cable. The free end of the USB cable plugs into the back of the Spider V. Make sure that the switch next to the USB port on the back of the amp points towards "PC/Android"

I had luck with this $6 Remax OTG adapter.  Amazon Link

It works with My LG G3 phone

iRULU  eXpro X1s 8" tablet (Cheap start at $45)

ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10" ME302C tablet

Aceson A7 7" Tablet ($38 tablet)

UooGuo F1 (Chinese Smartphone running YunOS (Android Derivative)

Have a few other devices I haven't tried yet. Will update if they work.

Just got a Spyder V and I'm trying to connect an older IPad withe Lightning connector and it doesn't work what do I do. HELP

I'm not sure older iPads have lightning connectors. Does the connector look like this (lightning)? http://amzn.to/2hbeLhw

If it looks like this, I don't think that iPad can be used with the Spider: http://amzn.to/2ggB9sD

Guest guitardad123

Hi LarrZZZ. A few things to check:

a) IPAD must be one with a lightning connector (i.e IPAD 3 or lower does not work). It was not clear on the initial documentation but someone posted that Line 6 Customer support confirmed it has to be lightning connector.

B) IOS version must be 9.0 or higher. That been said, I have seen reports of IOS 10 causing issues for some, so if you're on 10, try to see if you can borrow another IPAD/iPhone that is on IOS 9.

c) The switch on the back of the AMP must point to the correct USB port. Looking at the Spider V from the back of the amp, slide it to the left (towards the aptly named "iPhone/iPod" USB port, *not* towards MAC/PC/ANDROID").

Also, you need to be logged in for your own patches to be backed up to Line 6 servers (so you do not lose them when switching devices).

So, on the Spider V Rem app, you can't save your own presets to a folder location on your tablet? Has to go to a cloud server? That's pretty dumb and proprietary! Who made these apps? 

I was so ready to shell out some cashola on a SV120, Wireless thingy and FBV. Not so sure what to do now. 

So, on the Spider V Rem app, you can't save your own presets to a folder location on your tablet? Has to go to a cloud server? That's pretty dumb and proprietary! Who made these apps? 

I was so ready to shell out some cashola on a SV120, Wireless thingy and FBV. Not so sure what to do now. 

AFAIK, yes, you can only save to the cloud. I cannot even find a print function so that I could at least print a hard copy of the settings., but saving to the cloud has its benefits. I also have an AmpliFi 30 and a Firehawk FX100 and I can save my AmpliFi tones to the cloud and then load them into my SV60 or my FH (the other way around won't work without an update to the AmpliFi app to be able to read SV or FH tones).

Bought a 240. Spider Remote app works on my Note 4 and Asus TF700, but it has it's share of bugs. Works on Virtual Box in Win, but is really iffy. 

Loses connection often, doesn't always save settings. Can't really use it offline. Needs an A/B feature so you can test tweaks before and after.

Talked to my Guit Cent salesmen today. He says I have 45 days to return it. Salesmen said he hears a lot of complaints from people about the touchy app, it cutting out, and others mad they have to buy a tablet. He said himself, it's kind of lame to not have other more standard OS editors. He offered to replace mine with a Katana (it has pc editors). I said no thanks. I'll see if Line 6 can fix the current app or make one for pc.

Bought a 240. Spider Remote app works on my Note 4 and Asus TF700, but it has it's share of bugs. Works on Virtual Box in Win, but is really iffy. 

Loses connection often, doesn't always save settings. Can't really use it offline. Needs an A/B feature so you can test tweaks before and after.

Talked to my Guit Cent salesmen today. He says I have 45 days to return it. Salesmen said he hears a lot of complaints from people about the touchy app, it cutting out, and others mad they have to buy a tablet. He said himself, it's kind of lame to not have other more standard OS editors. He offered to replace mine with a Katana (it has pc editors). I said no thanks. I'll see if Line 6 can fix the current app or make one for pc.

Virtual Box: Are you using the USB 3.0 controller available from the expansion pack? Without that it was losing connection for me. 

A/B feature: This may help... There's a setting to put the looper before the effects... Then you can tweak away and hear the changes real time. Don't like it? Just change your tone without saving and reload the old one.

Virtual Box: Are you using the USB 3.0 controller available from the expansion pack? Without that it was losing connection for me. 

A/B feature: This may help... There's a setting to put the looper before the effects... Then you can tweak away and hear the changes real time. Don't like it? Just change your tone without saving and reload the old one.

No, I didn't see that exp pack. The Asus tablet is USB 2.0, My Surface Pro 4 is USB 3.0

No, I didn't see that exp pack. The Asus tablet is USB 2.0, My Surface Pro 4 is USB 3.0

Extension Pack: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

By default VirtualBox only supports USB 1.1... which doesn't work well with Spider Remote. Update the VM settings to use USB 3.0 from the extension pack and it'll probably get rid of the connection issues.

• 2 weeks later...

ok i downloaded it from google play installed it plugged a printer wire in the back and have an adapter from usb to a samsung connection and open the program and then i open all the stuff there is only the tones i made and the ones i got off the cloud i clicked the usb button and it says do you want to purchace stuff from line 6 but there is no communication from the app to my amp at all i cant save and what i load is not affected one bit   ...... if i plug it in the usb for mac i phone it says un supported device im using a galkaxy grand prime my cell must be lollipop and not supported but it would be nice to know how i can edit lollipop the good way

ok i downloaded it from google play installed it plugged a printer wire in the back and have an adapter from usb to a samsung connection and open the program and then i open all the stuff there is only the tones i made and the ones i got off the cloud i clicked the usb button and it says do you want to purchace stuff from line 6 but there is no communication from the app to my amp at all i cant save and what i load is not affected one bit   ...... if i plug it in the usb for mac i phone it says un supported device im using a galkaxy grand prime my cell must be lollipop and not supported but it would be nice to know how i can edit lollipop the good way

I have not heard many complaints about newer Galaxy phones, but I know plenty having connection loss issues no matter what phone they have. Others say tablets work, some tablets don't. My iPad 4 worked but the old 2 did not. A $70 Digiton Android tablet with 4.4 worked, but the app lost connection too, Android 6 is buggey. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest syd2aussie

Antmax - Post #22

I have an Lg G3.  I will purchase an OTG adapter, but what cable did you use from the adapter to the amp?  

my nokia can't connect ... You should really do a mean to connect with a PC please !

They really do need to have computer versions of the editor. Just for patch editing and off line storage. I don't need all the other stuff or a bloated computer version. I just want to edit with a computer (mac or win) especially when recording. I don't want to have to be in multiple OS.

I also like a computer editor for organization. If I have a Marshall, or Fender preset, I'd like a Marshall and Fender Folder etc. My computer and DAW are setup like that for Cab impulse responses and Amp Models. I like having that organization rather than everything in one basket. Aids in having better and more consistent workflow. Spider V App does not provide that same workflow.

The Spider V APP is too limited. You can't customize WHERE you save files because those file areas are buried in the app and not accessible.

Many of us have put requests into IDEASCALE as suggested by Line 6 mods. With enough votes, hopefully we'll get them soon. Other users have asked for the API so they can create a Win version. IOW, give us the basic outline and we'll create one ourselves.

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/community/login

Guest chris543

Just to let peeps know, my

Moto G4 mobile works connects and works fine.

Samsung galaxy Tab A 2016 doesn't work and Asus zenpad don't work either.

Guest chris543

Just to let peeps know, my

Moto G4 mobile works connects and works fine.

Samsung galaxy Tab A 2016 doesn't work and Asus zenpad don't work either.

just to add the app that you install that tells you if your phone supports USB host, said my Moto G4 didn't support it and wouldn't work, but it was wrong cause it works fine.

Dragon Touch X10 10-Inch

Tips

I just bought that tablet and my amp isn't recognizing it. It's telling me unsupported device on the amps display. Got any ideas why?