Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi 75 Preset load failed: error -8300

fsociety9378

I have been trying to get tones to load from the cloud and im constantly getting this error

Preset load failed: error -8300 i have tried resetting the amp and reinstalling the app on my IOS device. 

None of my preset tones will load either. It says the device is unable to update online

I had issues galore on that same day (well more like evening for me, US Central time), then I noticed when I went to the Line 6 web site that it was down for maintenance. I figured I'd try the next day after the site was back up and, after I logged out of the app and logged back in, all my tones were there again, so I'll chalk it to "site maintenance happens".

If you still have tone loading issues, missing tones on your account or any other weird behavior, just go to settings on the app, logout, log back on and see if it helps.

I opened a support ticket for this same error last weekend. Support replied it may have to do with the server maintenance work during the weekend. Anyway it works again for me.

Strange error message, though, and no indication on L6's website.

Rock on

Stephan

• 3 years later...

Let's face it Line 6 are useless at online software. Their own downloads are out of date, their online tutorials dont match the products in the UK, anything you buy never works straight out of the box, it takes days, weeks before YOU sort it out YOURSELF from forums, YouTube. They are the worse company to buy anything from period. Zero out of 10