Sign in to follow this  
Steve2015

G10 Strange LED Flashing Color Codes

Hi,

I got my G10 in June 2016 and was happy it with until it started to fail on me 6 weeks ago. It would have drop outs or no connection at all. It would not charge. Leaving receiver and transmitter disconnected from usb and each other for a few hours remedied the problem a few times.

Now it won't work at all. I observed the following LED lights on the transmitter:

A: continuosly orange

B: quick flashing sequence green-green-orange

C: slow flashing sequence green-green-green-green-orange

When not having the transmitter plugged into it, the receiver will always pulse white.

Plugging the transmitter into the receiver will make the receiver either go red pulsating with the transmitter doing B

or white pulsating or white continuously with the transmitter doing A or C.

Trying to update the firmware fails with error (The transmitter displays as firmware version 0.00).

Guess I will have to send it back, but I would be interested in the meaning of the funny A, B or C lights of the transmitter, and what does the angry red puls of the receiver stand for?

Tanks, steve

I am having the same problem as above, except there are NO lights flashing on the transmitter when I plug it into the receiver. Purchased in Dec. 2016, transmitter quit working in April, 2017

A. Receiver light pulses white with no transmitter plugged in

B. Receiver quick red flashes when I plug in transmitter

C. No light on transmitter whether plugged in to instrument or receiver

How many others are having the same problem??

You are encouraged to submit a Support Ticket directly to Line 6 for them to take care of it.

Regardless if it may be a firmware issue if yours may not be running the current firmware 1.04, or, a problem may exist with the units themselves, rest assured, Line 6 will handle it! The Warranty of the G10 is one year. And Line 6's Customer and Product support is exceptional.

Just yesterday my G10 starting flashing red and no transmission .. it doesn't work anymore ....post-1812717-0-06383800-1497288989_thumb.jpg

Just yesterday my G10 starting flashing red and no transmission .. it doesn't work anymore ....attachicon.gifIMG_3077.jpg

Open a support ticket with Line 6 so they can get you taken care of, or at least help you find out what the issue is. 

Opened a ticket and the answer was to try to update the transmitter, I did it, now it works again .... everything ok, Thank You ....