Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dry Signal, I can't figure it out.

keithshapiro65

I've searched the forum and I've looked over the USB section of the manual and I can't figure out how to keep the dry signal from coming through. I'm sure it's simple but I just can't figure it out.

Helix XLR out to channels 3&4 of my focusrite Saffire 40.

No matter what DAW I use, Reason, Cubase Pro 8.5, Protools 11 or 12 I hear the dry signal mixed in and I can't figure out how to get it out of there.

I'm normally pretty good with routing but this one is not revealing itself to me.

This happens on all presets. I've looked at Global in/out settings. just can't find what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Keith

There was a bug with the tuner on an earlier version firmware that did exactly what you're describing. Not sure of the exact version, but it was pre-2.0.

If you are on the latest version, which is 2.01, check the input blocks and make sure you don't have more than one of the same input selected. But since you said it happens on all presets (including blank ones, "New Preset"?), that would rule out this as a cause.

• 2 weeks later...