Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recovery mode when empty preset un bank A1

granetf

Hello,

I have tried to create a "empty" preset in bank A1 in order to test my Amplifi 150 as an FRFR home studio Monitor for my Helix. (No-Amp, no Cabs, all effect "off")

When I save this preset, everything seemed to be OK but when i turned "off" an "on" again the amplifier, I saw the 4 Blinking leds (Recovery Mode)

I have tried to force the update with the Line6 Updater & also with bluetooth with no succes (everytime i tried to save empty preset in A1 and switch "off" and "on" , the amplifier hang in recovery mode)

It's annoying because i wanted to have this "neutral" sound everytime i switch on the amplifier.

The only turnaroud i found is to save a patch with a simple "tube amplifier" with no cab in A1 and a really empty preset in A2. So no bad sound when pluggin the amp and a real neutral sound availlable.

Is anyone aware about this "bug" ?

Thanks for your answer,

I'm from France, so i don't think i will be really understandable for this very precise issue if I call Line 6 .... (My english language is very, very poor)

Is there an  other way to open a ticket  ?

Thanks,

granetf, you can open a support ticket using the link below.  I cannot guarantee that you will not have to call at some point, but it is possible that you can work through the issue using online tools.

http://line6.com/sup...ickets/add.html

There is also an EU support line where you might be able to find someone who speaks French.

The EU support team can be reached at +49 (0) 4101 303 166, Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm CET and Fri 9am – 4pm CET.

granetf, vous pouvez ouvrir un ticket de support en utilisant le lien ci-dessous. Je ne peux pas garantir que vous ne serez pas avoir à appeler à un moment donné, il est possible que l'objectif que vous pouvez travailler à travers le problème en utilisant des outils en ligne.

http://line6.com/sup...ickets/add.html

Il y a aussi une ligne de soutien de l'UE où vous pourriez être en mesure de trouver quelqu'un qui parle français.

L'équipe de soutien de l'UE peut être atteint au +49 (0) 4101 303 166 du lundi au jeudi 9 heures-17 heures CST et Sam 9am - 4pm.

• Upvote 1