Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DO NOT download Mac OS Sierra (UX1)

Downloaded OS X Sierra a few days ago, now my system preferences (Sound) and my GarageBand does not list, recognize/see my UX1 which previously worked fine.

If anyone has any further advice (other than reverting to an old OS) I would love to hear it.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found that when I updated my line 6 monkey as well as the drivers I was able to get my UX1 to load up. However, I've noticed now that the output is terrible. A lot of my previous goto amps are super muddy and very poor quality. 

I dragged my UX1 out of storage and, having upgraded to Sierra since the last time I used it, found that Sierra wasn't detecting it. I just updated the drivers and everything through Monkey, and it's now being detected. Hopefully I won't have the issues with sound quality.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I would suggest Windows  7 if you are going back to Windows. The drivers are pretty stable with 7, but less so with Windows 10

10 hours ago, Nick2010 said:

I have the same problem with High Sierra !!! I can`t install the driver at all, following EXACTLY ALL the instructions from the line6 support page for HIGH SIERRA.

Really frustrating...guess I have to go back to Windows :(

Gaz_Ham many hanks for your suggestion, but the main idea is still to get this fixed on my Mac with the installed HIgh Sierra system. Checking the web

i see a lot of drivers issues. Bad thing and not purposeful from Apple, when lots of users are not able to run their equipment.